Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang - Page 4 Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang - Page 4 Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

making of the crimson gang

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:03 am

"How should I know your the one knocking everyone over." i say as i move closer to Kurai
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:12 am

"Well we know at least one person other then us is living" I say jokingly pointing at the man who is squealing in pain and waiting to see what Julius does.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:18 am

i laugh. " well i saw 5 on our way up here or was it four?"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 am

"Does it matter we just need troops." i say as i move behind Kurai and encircle her waist with my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:35 am

I giggle as he wraps his arms around me, blush, turn my head and kiss him gently "troops oh that sounds fun telling people what to do."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:25 pm

" well then its settle then lets start cleaning up our troops"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 pm

"Sure man..." i say as i hug Kurai tighter "guess we'll have to wait a bit on our alone time."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm

"It is ok" I say as he hugs me "plus hurting people if they don't agree to you twos terms sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm

i turn to rose. " you want to help me round up our troops?" i ask nicely.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 pm

"Yes i suppose it'll be fun..." i say as i look around at the strewn bodies "might take a bit though."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 pm

"Nah just set an example and the rest should follow" I say smiling and stepping away from him to wake one of the bodies.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:47 am

the guy starts to wake up. " that guy was fast." he says disorientated.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 am

"Yeah he was now unless you want another beating stay where you are until he tells you to do something." I say as I flash my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:07 am

"Yeah I'll get a few up." i say as i sprout my wings and fly around slapping the unconscious men as i glide by them.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:53 am

all of men stay down in fear as they also see there boss laying on the ground on the brink of death.
Back to top Go down
Kitty ninja

Kitty ninja

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:04 pm

oh my gosh zero is he ok?
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:54 am

"Ok he is fine as long as he doesn't try anything" I say as I walk over to another guy on the ground and lean down whisper to him "hey big boy you know what you just let happen you let your boss get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Kitty ninja

Kitty ninja

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:21 am

just how many people organized this?
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:05 am

i look at rose " organize what?" the guy kurai whisper too starts to be scared of her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty ninja

Kitty ninja

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 am

kidnapping me?
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:40 pm

i point to the guy on the ground. " thats him" i say smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kitty ninja

Kitty ninja

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:08 pm

what should we do to him?
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:47 am

I perk up at Kitty's question "we could beat and torture him."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 am

"Calm down my dear Kurai." i say as i walk behind Kurai and encircle my arms around her again "Just relax it's the boss man's decision anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:49 am

I blush, turn around and bury my face in Julius's chest. Then say "I was just giving suggestions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making of the crimson gang
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: