Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
making of the crimson gang Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
making of the crimson gang Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

making of the crimson gang

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

making of the crimson gang Empty
PostSubject: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:09 am

I walk into the lounge looking for julius. " where his he, he said to meet him here in a hour and he is 15 mins late." i said getting annoyed
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:12 am

I stroll into the lounge seeing the Boss man and thinking shit i must be late walking up to him and saying "Hey boss man how ya been?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:13 am

i look at him with a annoyed look. " where you been julius?"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:16 am

"Am I late? I got caught up with a... new face. I'm here now though." seeing his look and hoping he'll let it slide
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 am

" its ok i guess so whos this new face." i say curious
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 am

"just a new girl got a little distracted... umm won't happen again sorry boss."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:22 am

" its no problem anyway i need some info on the school, like which of these groups are the thug group you can say."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:25 am

"Well the best fighters are Vamps like yourself or Weres but them spider people aren't pushovers either."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:28 am

" so how should we proceed then in your opinion"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:31 am

"Well the best way to proceed in most unknown situations is to measure ones opposition we have to find those who will stand against us and stamp them out or at least sweep them under the rug where they can't hurt us."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:33 am

i look around and see at the corner of the room where the stairwell is at, there are a gang of thugs smoking. " how about them?" i say serious
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 am

"If you can control them they could work." i say as i look over to them.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:39 am

" lets go" i say cofidently. we walk to them and one of the gang members turn to julius before me. " yo red hair you and your friend need to bounce or else, this is gezu territory."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:52 am

"Hello mates you don't want any trouble we just want an audience with your boss. We have an arrangement to make so just tel us where he is and step back." i say as i stand up straight and give off my charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:01 am

I walk into the lounge and see the group over in the corner and see Julius then think i could freak him out right now but I shouldn't I walk over and appear behind the Julius and the other guy ready to fight if these thugs tried attacking Julius.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:45 pm

the thug eyes glaze over then another thug comes beside him and just before he has a chance to speak i grab his head and slam it into the wall beside us. his head almost gets squash as it cracks the wall and he drops onto the floor in a pool of his own blood. i look to julius and see kurai. " hey julius who is the girl?"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm

I look around to see Kurai and reply "Oh well... that's Kurai my girl. Hey Zero save one we need to talk." as i kick out at the third thug breaking one of his kneecaps hoping to keep him down.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:45 pm

i jump over the fallen guard and kick one of the guards in the head knocking him out and then combo by grabbing the other guard by the neck. " Julius i need your power."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:20 am

I stand and wait looking at the boys beating the thugs senseless and say "so I guess you guys got them."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:38 am

i look at kurai. " wait did you join the gang?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:41 am

With a puzzled face I look at the vampire "what gang I just saw Julius and wanted to hang out"

Last edited by Kurai Hikari on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 am

" oh i see well you see Julius is in my gang, and these people are well thugs of a gang leader and were making our presence notice."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:49 am

"Hmmm well that makes some sense but maybe Julius can explain it better over some dinner." I say as I look at Julius.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:04 pm

I walk over to Zero while looking back at Kurai "I sure can Kurai whenever you like." and then looking to zero "What power do you need of me Boss?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:36 pm

i look at Julius. " charm him into telling us everything we need to know." i say serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making of the crimson gang
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: