Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
a bit of reading - Page 3 Vote_lcapa bit of reading - Page 3 Voting_bara bit of reading - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
a bit of reading - Page 3 Vote_lcapa bit of reading - Page 3 Voting_bara bit of reading - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

a bit of reading

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:47 am

I laugh softly and watch Monochrome. "We first met when she nearly kicked me in my face." I smile softly as I say that.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:53 am

"Sounds interesting maybe i'll hear it sometime but more importantly" i say as i turn to Monochrome "do you have any dinner plans i'd love to take you out for a bite to make the startle up to you."
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:55 am

"I had nothin' planned. We should all eat together, since we're friends!" I say happily, grinning and waving my tail.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 am

I hesitate a little since I prefer to be alone. "I'll come if you really want me to."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:01 am

"oh if you don't fell up to it i won't force you" i say trying to get rid of him thinking if he leaves then me and her can be alone and i can work my mojo
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:30 am

"Ah! That's fine, I guess." I say, pouting a little but then cheering up. "I guess I'll see ya later, then?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:35 am

"I didn't say I wouldn't go." I blush a little and smile. "Just that I would prefer not to."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:45 am

"no, please don't force yourself on our accounts" i say "we can all get together some other time unless the lady insists" and i turn and give off another small mesmer and a charming smile towards Monochrome.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:47 am

"Oh-um..." I start, turning back to Bastion. "Uh, See ya!" I call out, waving bye and grabbing hold of Julius's hand.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:49 am

"Yeah. Cya." I begin to leave the library and head back to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:52 am

I slightly tighten the grip on Monochromes hand as i watch Bastion walk away and say "So Monochrome what would you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:54 am

"um..." I say, trying to come up with something and feeling a little bad for Bastion. "How about... Kitsune Udon!" I say with a huge smile.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 2:01 am

"Sure... let's go to my room I've got some ingredients there and then we can get to know each other." i say as i start to walk still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bit of reading
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Library-
Jump to: