Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
a bit of reading Vote_lcapa bit of reading Voting_bara bit of reading Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

a bit of reading

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:00 am

Julius was sitting at a table in the middle of the library almost surrounded by stacks of books flipping through a few of them making a small racket with the pages completely absorbed by the pages and his own internal world.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:03 am

I walk into the library and quietly as possible. What should I read today?
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:07 am

I get up with a book in my hand and keep reading it while walking and run into someone and i mumble "sorry" as i continue walking barely even breaking stride.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:12 am

I bump into someone and see that he hardly even said anything. "You could actually stop and apologize over just walking past them and just ignore it." The nerve of some people.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:16 am

I turn around and continue to walk backwards while speaking to the person that was talking to me and said "I could but that would waste my time that i don't really have if your the kind of person so perturbed by a simple accident you are the one with a problem." as i finish my sentence i spin on my heel and continue my pace and think Isn't he just a rude one.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:22 am

"Are you really in that much of a hurry to just don't care about running into someone?" I sigh and begin to head further into the library.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:27 am

"Absolutely but if your here to read then those sections are full of garbage the shelves in the back are what you'll need to look at. If you're looking for a specific book then just ask if that'll make it up to you." i say as i stop walking and turn back to the dark haired man seeing he was already moving further back.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:32 am

"I know where everything is, I have been going to this school for a couple years now" I head to where the good books are and begin to look at what I want to read.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:37 am

I continue on to my destination which just so happened to be where the rude man i ran into was just one shelf over and i chuckle a little and say "If where going to keep meeting each other we should at least exchange names. I'm Julius."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:42 am

"I'm Bastion." I offer my hand in a handshake and smile at him. "Oh this one looks good." A book with a some cobwebs on it and see a spider.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:48 am

I shake the extended hand and look at the lofted book and try to discern the title through the cobwebs and dust "It does. The ones that haven't been touched in a while are usually good" then flicking off a moving speck on the cover of it. "I've read a lot of the books in here but i haven't gotten to them all."
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:51 am

I see him hit the spider and flick it away. "Why the fuck did you do that to her?"(yes my character talks to spiders and all that.) I glare at him menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:54 am

I jump slightly at the venom in his voice as i say "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend but it's just a spider whats the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 am

I put the book on the shelf and snarl at him. "Its because its a spider that its a problem." I step towards him, ready to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:09 am

"Hey now just calm down there's no need to fight" i say as i try to calm him down with a mesmer even though i knew it wouldn't be as near as effective on another man. "It could be fine i didn't hit it that hard" taking a small step back.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:11 am

"You still hurt it!" I begin to change into my monster form, revealing that I'm a tsuchigumo.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:17 am

I abandon most of my hope for a peaceful resolution but i say "Just calm down can't we talk about this" as i sprout my wings and tail while elongating my claws. I also try a mesmer again holding nothing back in it even though i knew the anger and same sex would diminish its effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:19 am

I shoot some of my web at him as I swing one if my legs at him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:23 am

I beat my wings back fast to avoid the web and kick and think to myself shit then i make a few illusions of myself as i fly as high as the roof will allow to try to get some breathing room. I then yell "Calm down i'm begging you. I'm sorry, can't we talk about this?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:25 am

His words fall on deaf ears as I spray a web around all of the illusions.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:32 am

I fold my wings so that i plummet towards the floor as to avoid the webbing and roll behind a shelf and begin to tip it over hoping to squash Bastion under it or at least get him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:35 am

I begin to walk around the bookshelves, trying to find him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 am

I try and sneak out of the library but seeing no way out without being seen i fly up and make a rush for the door making six more of me to increase my chance of escape.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:52 am

I see Riotier rush for the door and spray a web, not at Riotier, but at the door, blocking it with a spider web big enough to catch a person.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:56 pm

I swerve away from the door knowing that trying to cut through would only get me tangled. I drop my counterpart illusions as i look for another way out hovering near the ceiling and get an idea so i fill the room with illusions of fire and smoke hoping to make Bastion forget about me and think of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a bit of reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bit of reading
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Library-
Jump to: