Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang - Page 2 Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang - Page 2 Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

making of the crimson gang

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:56 pm

"I can try but with guys it's hit or miss." i say as i walk over to the man and look deep into his eyes "Tell me what I what to hear okay?" as i use my finger tips to caress the man's chest leaning in and lightly blowing on his lips "Answer all of Zero's questions, tell us what we want to hear."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:27 am

his eyes go blank. " yes whatever he needs" he says mind wiped. i look at the guy. " where is your leader." i say serious. " the boss is upstairs with the vampire girl we found at the entrance." he says obediently. I let him go and he falls down onto the ground on his butt." oh no." i say getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:41 pm

"Man i hate doing that with another guy" i say as i stretch a little "and what's this about another vamp around?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:44 pm

" well i wanted to wait to tell you but on my way here i bumped into a vampire named rose and we started dating like yesterday and we talked alot and i left her at the entrance." i say then sighing. " now they got her" i say getting furious.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:47 pm

"Well that's just great... and good on you man found yourself a girl I promise i'll try my hardest not to be myself around her. Wanna go get her now or what?" i say sensing his anger rolling off of him.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm

" yea lets go." we start running up the stairs and as we do more guards come down and i throw them over the railing, the some against the wall making to a door to the roof not feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 pm

"Man, all this front lines stuff... just ain't my style" i mutter and then say "so we looking for control or destruction with this gang?" running behind Zero just staying out of his way.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:57 pm

" control but they aren't much are they?
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 pm

"Compared to a vamp not really but every organization needs there grunts"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:03 pm

" true lets end this" i say kicking the door down. e walk onto the roof of the academy and see a guy sitting on a throne with a girl with a bag over her head making me more mad. " julius do the talking because im about to blow a gasket."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:05 pm

I run up after the boys "wait up guys I want to see this" I final make it to the roof and see the guy with the girl gasping as I do.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:09 pm

I walk a little further out and face the man on the throne "Hello, my name is Julius and my associates and I will be taking over your organization as well as taking that girl with us if you have any objections I'm not really in the mood to hear them and neither is my good friend." i say keeping eye contact with the man before looking back at Kurai "Will you please stay out of the way this will be getting rather rowdy soon i believe."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 pm

I look at Julius and say "I can handle myself. I am a good fighter with my gymnastics background and all."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:17 pm

the guy interuppts kurai. " what power do you got, your 3 guys to our 5" he says smirking.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:22 pm

"Well honestly" i say "If we were able to get here through all your men up until now i'd think we are enough to beat you." then after i'm done talking i make 5 more men with illusions "And if you'll count again i think you'll see that your numbers were a bit off. As well Kurai just stand back we will handle this."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:27 pm

" what the heck did these people come from" he says confused. i run past all of you and i punch the first two guards in a 2 part combo and i kick one guy all way to the fence around the roof. finally grabbing the last guard and throwing him onto the throne breaking it." dang i liked that throne and Julius time to interrogate him."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 pm

I step back and stomp "fine what ever" I blow my hair upon anger.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:14 pm

" stay right there " i say serious because im still mad.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:55 pm

"I'll try but like I said with guys it's hit or miss." i say to Zero as I walk over before saying to Kurai "I'm sorry sweetie but I don't want you fighting." Then I grab on to the man and look into his eyes and kiss him before saying "Answer Zero, all of his questions and respond honestly."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:25 pm

"Fine but I can handle myself don't act like I am useless" I say glaring at Zero for making Julius do things to yet another guy and think it is one thing to ask him once but it is another to do it twice hopefully we can get a succubus join soon.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm

" Julius i meant with your claws not that" i say with serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:44 pm

I turn and spit on the floor and yell "You could have been more specific" as i ram my claws into the guys lower back "I hate doing that with guys."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 pm

" i can understand that" i say understandly. " sit him down as i attend to rose" i say ordering him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 am

I toss the man down and say "yeah, yeah. Help your girl." then turn to Kurai "You wanna stay for this? I don't wanna scare you off of me."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 am

I laugh and respond "I could care less honey you being violent isn't scary if anything it is attractive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making of the crimson gang
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: