Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang - Page 5 Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Vote_lcapmaking of the crimson gang - Page 5 Voting_barmaking of the crimson gang - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

making of the crimson gang

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 am

I hug her tightly to my chest and move my hands in circles across her back "It's okay baby I know but save some energy for later so we can have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:03 am

I blush deeper and giggle then say "ok I will."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am

" we should torture him so who wants him, we need info."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making of the crimson gang   making of the crimson gang - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making of the crimson gang
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: