Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
a bit of reading - Page 2 Vote_lcapa bit of reading - Page 2 Voting_bara bit of reading - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
a bit of reading - Page 2 Vote_lcapa bit of reading - Page 2 Voting_bara bit of reading - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

a bit of reading

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

a bit of reading - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:09 pm

I shoot more web at him as I see the library catch on fire. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:17 pm

I intensify the illusion as webbing encloses one of my arms so i drop back to the floor and try and slice away the sticky substance. fuck gotta get this off me
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:22 pm

I begin to run to where I saw Him fall and jump on him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 pm

I see a shadow fall across me as Bastion leaps on me and do the only thing left i can and shove my free arm with claws extended into the area above me hoping to strike center mass and finish this before i die. son of a bitch this is gonna hurt
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:34 pm

I spray web around us before the fire gets to close to us and stays on top of Riotier.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 pm

I continue to lash out with both my arms hoping to at least cripple Bastion and blasting out a full mesmer hoping to save myself by any means
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 pm

I walk into the library, just to find that it is trashed out. "Hey~!" I call out, "Wot's goin' on in 'ere~?"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:41 pm

I let Riotier hit me as I try to protect him from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:44 pm

I look up noticing how i'm not getting torn to shreds and yelling "What the hells the matter with you man" momentarily staying my hands.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 pm

I hear the shouting and run over. I see a Tsuchigumo pinning someone to the ground. "Hey!" I shout, running closer and waving my arms, "Stop fighting! Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

"Its your fault for attacking the spider." I get off of him as I wince a little from the pain. "Now lets get out of here befo....Oh, I should have known it was an illusion." I look around seeing that there isn't anything on fire now.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:53 pm

"Well i'm sorry about that I didn't know and yeah it was all fake pretty realistic right" i finish saying with a grin. I then turn to find where a new voice is coming from and seeing a petite little girl which sparks my interest much more than the near death experience did.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:54 pm

"Are you done fighting?" I ask, cocking my head and smiling at the two. "I'm sure it will be fine!" I say happily.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 pm

"Yeah, but still." I stand up and greet Monochrome. "How is the Tree house coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:02 am

"I guess we're done fighting" i say as a stroll up to the new girl and say "We didn't scare you i hope" with my most charming smile i can muster with the current situation while letting off a small nearly instinctual mesmer towards her.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:03 am

I smile at the two. "I'm fine." I say then add distractedly, "And the treehouse is going great!" I wiggle my ears a little.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 am

"I'm sorry about the fight Riotier." I offer a handshake to him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:11 am

I shake Bastion's hand never really moving my eyes away from the girl and saying "I'm Julius by the way what's your name beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am

"I'm Monochrome! It's nice to meet you!" I say excitedly. I smile lopsidedly and give both of them quick hugs.
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:18 am

I revert back to my human form and offer Monochrome a handshake as well. "Its nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:26 am

"It's nice to meet you especially one as cute as you Monochrome" i say while i watch the two interact trying to gauge the closeness of the people before me "I'm sorry again about that spider Bastion"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 am

I shake Bastion's hand energetically. "It's nice to see you again, too!" I turn to Julius. "It's nice to meet you as well!"
Back to top Go down
Bastion Priyis

Bastion Priyis

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:36 am

I blush softly as I shown my monster form to Monochrome. "Uh, I'm sorry you had to see my true form."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:43 am

I flap my wings a little and wave my tail around a bit feeling totally comfortable with it but deciding to recede them so as not to seem rude. I turn a quick circle to see the mild damage despite what happened and thinking Well if worse comes to worse i can probably get out of this but what about them. "So you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome Silence

Monochrome Silence

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:44 am

I smile. "Yep!" then I turn to Bastion. "It's fine, see?" I say as I wave my tail and wriggle my ears comically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bit of reading   a bit of reading - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a bit of reading
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Library-
Jump to: