Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWaiting to make friends. - Page 2 Voting_barWaiting to make friends. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Vote_lcapWaiting to make friends. - Page 2 Voting_barWaiting to make friends. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

Waiting to make friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 pm

"Do you enjoy your double life or do you prefer one form over the other?" i say as I lean in close to her "I mean if you have control over your shifting which do you choose to stay as?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Thinks for a minute "well it depends if I had someone lets say if that someone was a girl and was into guys I would like to be a girl but if it was a guy and he was into girls I would like to stay a girl. Why do you ask?" I giggle as I finish the last thing.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:40 pm

"Well i was just wondering if there was someone interested in you as you are now would you be more willing to stay a girl so that you could be together more." I say as i look deeply into her eyes and take hold of one of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:42 pm

"If that is and offer yes I will stay a girl" I lean in to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 pm

I lean in and kiss her gently placing my free hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 pm

I kiss him and ask "so is that yes it was an offer or no."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 pm

"What do you want it to mean" I say as I caress her cheek "I won't lie to you... you are very nice and i wouldn't say no to trying to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:03 pm

"I'm not sure what I want it to mean you are way older then me but that doesn't put me off. So um how do I ask this." Thinks for a second "Will you go out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:08 pm

"I would very much enjoy that. I think we could become very close." i say then lean in close for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:10 pm

"Um are you not worried that you know what never mind" I lean in and kiss him agian.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:23 pm

I gently pull back from the kiss "There isn't much that can worry me Kurai and your definitely not something that can."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:29 pm

I giggle "I wasn't talking about being a werewolf wait were you talking about being a werewolf because I am one I was talking about not being worried about rushing into kissing to fast but it doesn't matter about time." I say very fast as to try and not get the werewolf part be heard.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:38 pm

"A werewolf..." i say as i try and keep up with her rapid speaking "and don't worry about the kissing I'm actually going slow with you."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:42 pm

"Oh ok yeah I'm a werewolf." I say slower.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 pm

"Well since you've told me what you are i suppose i should tell you what i am... that is if you want to know."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 pm

"I don't care what you are" I kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:51 pm

"You might care... and I don't want you to find out from someone else and think i've been toying with you." i say after i pull away from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:54 pm

"How would you toy with me" I ask as I stop trying to kiss him for a minute "is it to do with your race."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:13 am

"Yes... it does I'm an... an Incubus." i say hoping she won't reject me out right.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am

I giggle and ask "what's an incubus."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:18 am

"It's kinda of a umm... sex demon something that can easily seduce women... but i promise I didn't use any of my powers."
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:24 am

"I believe you and it is ok" I say as I begin to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 am

"Thank you for understanding" i mumble across her lips as i deepen the kiss and place my hand on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Kurai Hikari

Kurai Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

"Its nothing" I say as we kiss.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

I begin to slide my hand up Kurai's thigh and place my other hand across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to make friends.   Waiting to make friends. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting to make friends.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: