Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
Suitable base Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
Suitable base Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
Suitable base Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
Suitable base Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
Suitable base Vote_lcapSuitable base Voting_barSuitable base Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

Suitable base

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:36 am

I pace through the forest towards the sound of rushing water when an idea suddenly hits me as i enter near the clearing and i say to my companion "Be careful now I know how you vamps are around big bodies of water."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 am

i shudder at the thought of water. " its fine its not a problem to me just lets get to the base." i say showing no fear.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:43 am

I scout out a place from near the edge and see that the cliff hugs behind the water but only slightly. I motion over to Zero and point to the left "Alright over there will led behind the falls but be careful it'll be very slippery behind there." i then begin to walk around to the small gap between the cliff and the water.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:46 am

i follow and show my perfect balance as we go along the edge. " so how much further." i ask curious
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 am

"Not far the cave should be in the middle of he falls and then from there it goes on and on or at least it should but we'll have time to map it out later." as i enter the hidden alcove behind the falls and see the dark void of a cave mouth.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:20 am

" well at least it is a big space." i say starting to become bored with walking.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:28 am

"Well this is it a big cave with a bunch of tunnels should do well for us we just need to be careful with recruiting and of course keep this place secret."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:48 am

" true but does this place have a end " i ask hoping there is.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:04 am

"Well like I said I haven't really explored this place but it's pretty winding and a practical maze once your inside."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 am

" true that it is." i say confidently. " well lets set up soon."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:55 am

"Well we really shouldn't just waltz in without any prep but we can do a few tunnels if your up to it."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 3:56 am

" well lets get prepared first and find a spot close by to start our base." i say hoping there is.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 am

"Well there's a decent cavern a few miles in or so past a few turns but we'll need some lighting and some sleep things to do long haul stuff."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:24 am

" how far are we from the entrance of the waterfall."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:27 am

"Well by a few miles I mean in a straight line past all the turns the cavern is a ways from this entrance here but it's not so bad i haven't actually paced it out though."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 am

" well lets go to this spot and set up its almost day break."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:38 am

"All right lets head out should take about 40 minutes of walking to get there." i say as i head into the pitch black cave entrance.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:06 am

i follow you as we walk further into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:58 am

About half way to the cavern I start to get bored and just start babbling to fill the silence "So how ya been doing round the school? Meet anyone yet? Been having trouble with anything? You have a girl?" I ask rather fast not really pausing for answers.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:17 am

" i been fine just exploring the school, and other then that nerd your the second person i met." i say being fully truthful. " also no girls seem to like me but they do giggle around me but the one thing that annoys me is those dang teachers."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:14 pm

"Giggle... you don't know much about girls do you? The teachers aren't so bad with a little charm either." i say as we continue through the black winding through the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:39 pm

" well i did just start here and many people can tell im a vampire and are afraid of me." i say as we continue down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:31 am

"Well that's them... what made you think i wouldn't be?" i say "Also we're almost there just a few more turns."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:33 am

" i didnt just took a chance and it just happen to pay off to be honest." i say smirking
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:44 am

I chuckle a bit and say "Well lucky for you huh.. finally got a chance to make your gang." and we finally enter the first cavernous space detectable by the changing echo "We're here... finally it's a decent size there's a few branching tunnels on either side but it continues further in the back off of three more tunnels."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suitable base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suitable base   Suitable base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suitable base
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Forest :: Waterfall-
Jump to: