Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Vote_lcapRelaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Voting_barRelaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Vote_lcapRelaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Voting_barRelaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

Relaxing a little hopefully

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:57 am

" ever feel alone in this world not knowing what will happen to you"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:00 am

"Sometimes... but that's kinda my thing i have to find the one person so i'm not lonely. But a little power never hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:02 am

" you see thats how i am but power can change everything but to do that i need people who are powerful and will follow me so join me and lets take over this school" i say confidently
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:05 am

"Well I think i will take you up on it but i'm more of a strategist than a fighter if that's okay with you."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 am

" fine with me and you have no problem with me as a leader do you?"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:10 am

"That's perfectly fine i prefer behind the curtains work. But i will question your authority if it doesn't make sense to me."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:14 am

" alright good now before anything else happens lets finish with this guy."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:17 am

"Sure thing" i say as i extend my claws "what were you thinking on doing?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:25 am

" up to you i mean we could hill him and i could turn him into a undead slave"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:30 am

"Nah a ghouls to dangerous to have around and someone might go around asking questions if he just disappeared. So i suggest that a little pain and some enforcing words will work for now and i'll make sure he keeps his mouth shut." I say then a stick my claws into his lower back and twist a little.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 am

the nerd scremas in pain and i drop him. he gets to knees. " please spar me." to jullian
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:44 am

"Didn't you here what i just said" i say as i twist more "I'm the one keeping you alive. Now apologize, keep your mouth shut and if you ever open your mouth to anyone about this you'll never know a moment of reality again." I then look to Zero "Is that good with you?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:49 am

i nod my head yes. the nerd crys a little. " ok yes i swear please take your claws out."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:53 am

I recede my claws a little and lean in real close to the nerds face "I didn't hear an apology in that sentence." and i shove my claws even deeper than before.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:00 am

" owwww ok im sorry so much i didnt show any manners." zero smirks. '' let him go that will do"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:05 am

I again recede my claws and wipe the blood off on the kids shirt "Alright what now?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:11 am

i grab the kid and erase his mind of what happen and he then runs off. " now we need come up with a name for our mafia family".
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:19 am

"True but it's your organization do you have anything in mind?" i say trying to think of something "I my be great at planning but menial stuff like that slips me too often for me to fell comfortable naming it."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:22 am

" the crimson family doesn't sound too bad does it" i say confidently " now we need a base of operations" i say thinking.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:25 am

"The name doesn't concern me but the base certainly does" as the speak of something tactical sparks my interest. "There could be a cave behind that waterfall out in the forest but I haven't investigated to much into it yet though."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:26 am

" lets go you lead the way my friend"
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:31 am

"Alright" i say as i begin to stroll out in the direction of the forest.

{Topic has changed locations}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing a little hopefully
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: