Rosario + Vampire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rosario + Vampire RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A new world, a new site, and a salutations.
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:17 am by KillStreak

» making of the crimson gang
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 am by reaperofthenight

» Ikaria profile
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:51 am by Julius

» A nice little Dinner
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:30 am by Julius

» In the woods with a new girlfriend
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 pm by Monochrome Silence

» love never waits
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:16 am by reaperofthenight

» Sprucing It Up A Bit
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:18 pm by Monochrome Silence

» meeting at dawn
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:15 pm by Kitty ninja

» Looking for Silence
Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 3:15 am by Muze

Top posters
Julius
Relaxing a little hopefully Vote_lcapRelaxing a little hopefully Voting_barRelaxing a little hopefully Vote_rcap 
reaperofthenight
Relaxing a little hopefully Vote_lcapRelaxing a little hopefully Voting_barRelaxing a little hopefully Vote_rcap 
Kitty ninja
Kurai Hikari
Monochrome Silence
Bastion Priyis
Muze
Xēro
Ikaria
KillStreak
Affiliates

Relaxing a little hopefully

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius

Julius

Relaxing a little hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 am

I sit on one of the couches with my eyes closed hoping to calm myself a little wondering if anyone comes in here at all.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:02 am

i walk up to the door and knock on it.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:04 am

I flick my eyes open but i stay where i am "It's open" i raise my voice a little "it's a public space." wondering who knocks on the door for a public use space
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:07 am

i walk in. " yo whats up my name is zero im your new neighbor.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:10 am

I turn my head slightly to get a look at the new person in front of me "My names Julius it's nice to meet you. Know anything interesting to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:17 am

" no i dont im actually looking for this punk who looks like a nerd who punch me and run." i say getting annoyed. " it didnt phase me but i owe him a beating."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 am

I laugh loudly at his words and say "Someone who runs from a fight they started isn't really worth it but i'll help you hunt him down if you want."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 am

i smile evilly. " alright lets go" as i turn around and start walking out the door
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:30 am

I follow behind closely "So what's he look like again nerdy isn't really descriptive" i say "but i'll follow you if you think you can find him."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 am

" he looked like a typical nerd, glasses and all but hair sticking out in his ears and very long hair for a man." mocking him
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:53 am

"Shouldn't be to hard to track someone like that down. You saw him run somewhere around here right? There aren't to many places to hide and no one came into that room."
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:56 am

" yea he came this way i swear he stopped near your house" as we walk to the side of your house. i grab some tomato juice out and drink all in one gulp then crush can.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 am

"Well there's a little nook around this place" i say as i take the lead "I'll show you. It's really the only good spot to hide around here." i walk around to the back where a small alcove is and the shadows cover the area.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:05 am

we walk to the clove and suddenly see ears sticking out of a bush
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:08 am

i whisper "That's gotta be him right?" then i begin to drift to the left of the bush.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:10 am

i nod my head yes and drift to the right.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:51 am

As i get into position i crouch low and rush at the hiding spot thrusting my hands into the bush making whoever was hiding in it jump out right into my partners path.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:03 am

a werewolf nerd pops out and i closeline him and he drops and my eyes starts glowing cause of angry.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:08 am

I walk over to the laid out guy and crouch next to him "I think you did something to this man, what do ya have to say to that?" i say as i look up to Zero's face and see he is about to lose it and think Shit
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:10 am

" he lucky i don't drink his blood" enraged
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:21 am

"Probably but why dont we start with something smaller and work our way up if we need to." i say trying to be reasonable not knowing exactly what had happened except a punch.
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

I start calming a little and grab his shirt with one hand and lift him into the air. " what shall we do first." i asked looking evilly at him.
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:29 am

"Why not just bop him one and get even there's no need to go the extra mile with someone like this"
Back to top Go down
reaperofthenight

reaperofthenight

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 am

" true but i figure maybe ill make a gang and take over the school. a gang or family if you will." looks at his new friend. " want to be the first member."
Back to top Go down
Julius

Julius

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 2:48 am

"That sounds... interesting i might take you up on that I just need a reason"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing a little hopefully   Relaxing a little hopefully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing a little hopefully
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosario + Vampire :: Campus :: Lounge Area-
Jump to: